We are Provincial Coldstores Ltd … the coolest place in Marlborough.
Our cold storage facilities are fully licensed to store all types of meat, seafood, dairy, fruit, honey, wine and viticulture products. We also cater for many other unusual products of all volumes – please enquire.
If you require cool storage, cold storage or ambient dry storage, whatever the amount of product, you have come to the right place when you come to Provincial Coldstores – the specialist storage team dedicated to the proper care of your product – any time and every time.
We provide specialised services –
- Blast Freezing – up to 50 tonnes per day capacity
- Remote control Satellite racking
- Comprehensive inventory management and stock reporting
- Individual ageing processes for wine stocks
- Container loading by hand, slipsheet or pallet
- Fully approved transitional facilities with certified staff
- Secure individual storage rooms
- A fully certified 60 foot 18 metre long weigh bridge certified to 50,000 kgs
- Container shipping from adjacent rail siding – Spring Creek
- Approved NZ Customs Secure Export Scheme
- Approved storage facility for EU, China and USA exports
- Ministry of Primary Industry compliant
- All logos, documentation and certifications for export markets
- Meeting all NZ and international food safety requirements.
Westmeat Blenheim has had the privilege of being a client of Provincial Cold Storage for over 24 years. They offer a great service, sometimes even going beyond the call of duty from their friendly staff.
We would not hesitate to recommend them.
For enquiries, please fill in the contact form:
Donald Horton, General Manager
239 Old Renwick Road
PO Box 153
Ph 03 578 2648 Mob 022 600 8408
Fax 03 578 2546
Email us with our secure contact form beside